SQUAT, DEADLIFT and STRONG FIRST SEMINARS
SQUAT and DEADLIFT WORKSHOP
SQUAT – DEADLIFT
This seminar is for anyone who wants to be proficient
in the two big lifts; squat and deadlift.
It does not matter if you want to start powerlifting,
train to be better at your sport or simply get as strong as possible,
this is for you no matter if you are a total beginner
or intermediate lifter.
Individual assessment, warm-up, mobility and discussion of programming included.
This is a long seminar, so come prepared!
Squat: Saturday 9th of March 10:00 – 12:00
Deadlift: Sunday 10th of March 10:00 – 12:00
One Seminar 50€ /// two Seminars 90€
signup via: email@example.com
StrongFirst Bodyweight Course
The StrongFirst Bodyweight Course teaches you how to get a powerlifting-quality strength workout, anytime, anywhere, and using only your bodyweight as resistance. Theodore Roosevelt got it right when he said, “Do what you can with what you have where you are.” We will equip you to do just that.
Even more importantly, this Course approaches bodyweight exercise with the same principles that underline our kettlebell and barbell training. We have looked at what makes people strong and applied what we’ve learned to training without equipment.
This curriculum, developed by Pavel, is taught by a short list of qualified SFBs all hand-picked for their skill and ability to teach. Don’t waste your time with high-rep bodyweight calisthenics—learn how to use your own body the right way to get truly strong.
At the Bodyweight Course, you will learn the:
- Pushup, and variations to help achieve a one-arm pushup
- Single-leg squats and the progressions that build to the Pistol
- Tactical Pull-up
- Abdominal exercises
- Education. The single-day Bodyweight Course is not an Instructor Certification. It is designed for all people who want to be able use their own bodyweight as resistance in their strength training. We will teach you the foundational movements as well as the exercise progressions to achieve these foundational movements. Learn the principles of bodyweight strength and program design, refined and condensed from Russian methodology.
- Principles. All of our training is principle-based, and the principles remain the same regardless of the tool. The tool simply shifts from the kettlebell or barbell to the body. As the Marines say, “One mind. Any weapon.”
- Focus. Instead of teaching you dozens of movements, we narrow it down to the basics and we do the basics better than anyone else. The best always do.
- People. Our Bodyweight Courses are taught by a small group of SFB Instructors all hand-selected by Pavel or Chief SFB Karen Smith for their ability to teach and their mastery of these basics.
- Portability. No other training program travels as well as bodyweight training. One you have taken this Course, you will never again have travel as an excuse to not get an effective strength training practice session.
- Strength. Students will make immediate strength and performance gains once they learn the fundamentals, especially the tension lessons taught in this Course. These strength skills are also completely adaptable to other endeavors and training disciplines.
- sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/strongfirst-bodyweight-courseberlin-germany-registration-54841549551
StrongFirst Kettlebell Course
We believe that strength has a greater purpose, and the Kettlebell can be the tool to help you build that strength. But what is in your way? How can you move forward to accomplish your goals?
You may be a stay at home mom or dad, or a busy executive. You may be a first responder, a member of the military or a police officer. You may be pursuing the Simple and Sinister standards, or you are a busy trainer looking for a new tool for your fitness and to use with your students. Whomever you are, you have likely tried to “get fit” and been frustrated. Running and what you “used to do” just doesn’t seem to be cutting it. And now you have a cannonball with a handle staring up at you…
The StrongFirst Kettlebell Course is designed for you. We have identified the fundamentals of kettlebell training and built this Course around them. Students will be taught essential skills, techniques, and principles by a small group of SFG Instructors handpicked for their ability to teach. Students will come away from the Course being able to safely and effectively train with a kettlebell on their own—the StrongFirst way.
The StrongFirst Kettlebell Course is ideal for newcomers to the kettlebell and also those who have been training but want to refine and perfect their technique. In other words, this Course provides a valuable education for people of all levels who want to optimize their training.
At the Kettlebell Course, you will learn the:
- Squat—for a mobile and strong lower body.
- Swing (beginning with the Deadlift)—for power and conditioning.
- Turkish Get-up—for whole-body strength and skill.
- Military Press—for strong and stable shoulders.
Why so few drills?
- Focus. We teach only 4 fundamental skills in this 8-hour period. This allows us to ensure that all students leave with the ability to perform these movements and skills on their own, safely and effectively.
- Principles. Students will learn our movement fundamentals, state of the art breathing techniques, and tension skills for instant strength gains. This focus on principles and fundamentals allows us to narrow the course to the essentials needed to accomplish your goals
What will you gain?
- Independence. The kettlebell is a great tool to train with on your own. But to do so, you must learn how to use it safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Strength. Students will make immediate strength and performance gains once they learn the fundamentals and the principle-based system that supports them.
- Education. The single-day Kettlebell Course is not an Instructor Certification. It is designed for all people who want to use the kettlebell to get stronger and more conditioned. Once you are taught the movements and the principles, we will also discuss programming. All students will also receive an in-depth Course manual, and the Course provides .8 CEU credits through NASM (others upon petition).
Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our unmatched pedigree and commitment to the highest standards has solidified StrongFirst’s position as the subject matter expert on kettlebell training. Modern kettlebell training originated with us and our founder, Pavel Tsatsouline, and you will not find more thorough or in-depth instruction on using kettlebells safely and effectively within a single day.
We look forward to working with you and helping you learn how to use your kettlebell the right way. “Strength starts with the kettlebell, and the kettlebell starts with StrongFirst.”
sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/strongfirst-kettlebell-courseberlin-germany-registration-55016413574